Thursday 23 March 2017




Our team is preparing for a project meeting in Kalamata. We had a parents and students meeting where we got more information about  the project "INCLUDE", the program of the meeting.

Goda “ I feel really excited about visiting such a great democratic country like Greece. I hope to make international friendship with other project participants.”

Karolina”  I’m looking forward to  beginning of our our visit to  Greece because I adore travelling. I am looking forward to meeting  new friends and getting to know the people of Greece, their culture and gain some knowledge about democracy.”

Kamile” I hope that this trip to Greece is going to be really amazing. I will not only make new friends, gain an unforgettable lifetime experience, improve my English skills, but I will also have an opportunity to get to know  another culture and traditions.“

Rugile“ I‘m counting down the days till the meeting in Greece with our project partners and make new friends with them. And I'm so excited about seeing Greek nature, architecture, climate, language and people!"

Gabija“ I have never traveled further than my own country to be honest. That is why it is  an honor for me to participate in an international project and meet students from other countries. Also, to see other countries‘ culture, teaching techniques and whatsoever the most that impresses me is that I have an enormous opportunity to visit such an egzotic and warm country.“



1 comment: